Submit a Claim - Claim Instructions
If you purchased Lash Boost from Rodan + Fields (“R+F”) for personal, family, or household purposes between October 1, 2016, and March 11, 2022, and not excluded, then you might be a Class Member and may be entitled to relief. Class Members must submit a Claim no later than September 7, 2022. Claims submitted after the deadline will be deemed untimely and may not be accepted.
Please read the following carefully:
In addition to Lash Boost purchased from Rodan + Fields for personal, family, or household purposes between October 1, 2016, and March 11, 2022, to be considered a Class Member, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- I do not have any pending litigation against R+F;
- I have not filed a timely request for exclusion from the Settlement Class as set out in this Notice;
- I am not an officer, director, or employee, or immediate family member of an officer, director, or employee, of R+F or any entity in which R+F has a controlling interest;
- I have not acted as an Independent Consultant of R+F;
- I am not legal counsel or an employee of legal counsel for R+F;
- I am not a federal, state, or local government entity;
- I have not previously released the claims encompassed by this Settlement;
- I have not already returned Lash Boost to R+F and received a refund;
- I am not a member of the immediate family of the judicial officer presiding over the Actions or part of the judicial officers’ staff; and
- My purchase(s) of Lash Boost was not made for the purpose of resale.
If you have made a qualifying purchase of Lash Boost and meet the requirements to be an eligible Class Member, you may submit a Claim. To start the submission process, please follow the instructions below:
Remember: All Claim Forms must be submitted online or postmarked no later than September 7, 2022.